[Catalist] Dinosaur Keepers Wanted

Jennifer Allan Jennifer.Allan at perthzoo.wa.gov.au
Tue Dec 1 12:59:01 AEDT 2015

Hi All

Perth Zoo's Discovery and Learning team is recruiting for casual Discovery Activity Leaders who will be considered for casual work over 6 months from February 2016. The position facilitates a range of message based educational and fun interpretive experiences to a diverse audience. Over March to May 2016 Perth Zoo will be home to a group of awesome animatronic dinosaurs. During this time some of our Discovery Activity Leaders will become Dinosaur Keepers! We are keen to hear from applicants with a passion for and knowledge of this special group of animals. Follow this link to find out more.

https://search.jobs.wa.gov.au/page.php?pageID=160&windowUID=0&AdvertID=182795

Kind regards

Jen Allan  Discovery and Learning Manager
t: (08) 9474 0377 | e:  jennifer.allan at perthzoo.wa.gov.au<mailto:jennifer.allan at perthzoo.wa.gov.au>
post: PO Box 489, South Perth, Western Australia 6951 | visit: Perth Zoo, 20 Labouchere Road, South Perth, Western Australia
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC25D0.D47E8B30]<http://www.perthzoo.com.au/>

Find out more:  perthzoo.com.au<http://www.perthzoo.com.au/> | e-newsletter<http://www.perthzoo.wa.gov.au/news/subscribe> | facebook<http://www.facebook.com/perthzoo> | twitter<http://www.twitter.com/perthzoo> |  Instagram<http://instagram.com/perthzoo> |  youtube<http://www.youtube.com/perthzoo> | google+<https://plus.google.com/111583137537738005461> | foursquare<http://www.foursquare.com/perthzoo> |
Perth Zoo's purpose is to inspire and act for wildlife conservation.

[cid:515404411 at 18032010-18B7]