[Catalist] Can renewable energy provide ‘baseload’ electrical power?

P. de Lacey p.delacey at physics.org
Tue Nov 3 19:03:06 AEDT 2015

Here's a useful web site dealing with sustainable energy (without the
hot air!)
http://www.withouthotair.com/
  You can download the book as a pdf, free, and it's well worth a read.
It deals mainly with the UK's situation, but the principles can be
applied to Australia as well.

Regards,
Peter de Lacey