[Catalist] Earth and Environmental Science teachers - looking for a small group moderation buddy for 2016

Cecily Arkell cecily.arkell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 23:53:56 AEDT 2015

Hi Catalistians,

I'll be taking our inaugural Earth and Environmental Science course in 2016
at Butler College and current course enrolments indicate I'll have a class
of approximately 10 students.  This means I'll be looking for a buddy to do
some small group moderation with.

If you are able to help me out with this (or have any gems of wisdom to
share for a first-time teacher of EES!) please contact me at
cecily.arkell2 at education.wa.edu.au

Thanks in advance,

Cecily Arkell
Science Teacher