[Catalist] Discover Kanyana Sunday 1st May 2016

Education @ Kanyana education at kanyanawildlife.org.au
Mon Apr 18 20:34:21 AEST 2016

Hi all,

Kanyana Wildlife is holding our annual Discover Kanyana fundraiser on Sunday 1st May 10am-4pm. This will be a great day for the whole family, and a great opportunity to do some reconnaissance on us as an excursion option.

What: Discover Kanyana fundraiser -Visit our wildlife hospital and Discovery Centre, listen to presentations from guest speakers, meet our animals and have fun!
When: Sunday 1st May 10am-4pm
Who: anyone and everyone
How to get there: parking onsite at Kanyana is limited to ACROD passholders. A shuttle bus is available from Lesmurdie SHS all day.
How much: $5/person or $10/family 2A3C

More info: https://www.facebook.com/events/469485056575064/ or https://www.kanyanawildlife.org.au/discover-kanyana-day-2016/

There is no need to book.

Cheers,