[Catalist] South Metro Sustainability Network meeting - Tuesday 9 August

Hayley Bullimore hbullimore at canning.wa.gov.au
Mon Aug 8 18:53:15 AEST 2016

To  All (any) Teachers interested in Sustainability

We are gearing up for our next South Metro Sustainability Network meeting  as follows

Date: Tuesday 9 August (Week 4) i.e. TOMORROW!
Location: Canning River Eco Education Centre (CREEC), Cnr Kent Street & Queens Park Road, WILSON WA 6107.
Time: 3.45pm for a 4pm start (late comers welcome :))
Afternoon tea supplied
Door Prizes  (Many thanks to Recycle Right & SERCUL)
FREE parking directly in front of the Centre.

We have a fantastic meeting lined up this term with Emma Baker joining us from the South Metro Regional Council with some great resources from the Recycle Right program.

We  are also very fortunate to have timed this meeting with an international visit from Dr Chris Eames from the University of Waikato, New Zealand. Chris is a leader in the field of education for sustainability and he has kindly offered to join us to exchange ideas 'across the ditch'.

See location LINK below FYI.
https://goo.gl/maps/y2LvePoQFyw

I hope you can join us.
Kind regards
Hayley Bullimore
Centre Coordinator
Canning River Eco Education Centre (CREEC)
Canning River Regional Park
Cnr Kent Street & Queens Park Road
WILSON WA 6107

Locked Bag 80