[Catalist] Chemistry: Proteins

Teresa Bulich bulich.teresa at mazenod.wa.edu.au
Thu Aug 25 12:05:32 AEST 2016

Hi Leon
I would really appreciate a copy of your powerpoint.

Thank you in advance,
Regards
Teresa

Teresa Bulich
Teaching Staff
Mazenod College
[cid:image001.png at 01D1FEB8.3613A630]<http://web.mazenod.wa.edu.au/>

  55 Gladys Road Lesmurdie 6076

  Administration Phone: +61 8 9291 1500

  Web: web.mazenod.wa.edu.au<http://web.mazenod.wa.edu.au>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D1FEB8.3613A630]<http://web.mazenod.wa.edu.au/>
Mazenod College Disclaimer:

This e-mail and any attachment are for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal professional privilege or protection under the Privacy Act 1988. Any views expressed in it are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Mazenod College. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender - the message should not be disclosed to, retained, used by, or forwarded to any other party. Except as required by law, Mazenod College does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this e-mail has been maintained nor that the e-mail is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.

Please consider the environment before printing this email!