[Catalist] Nadia Bordas in on-the-job video contest

Leon Harris leon at quoll.com
Fri Aug 26 22:18:47 AEST 2016

Hi to all.
A quiet star, well known among WA science educators has entered in the
Science on the job video contest by the AAS.
If our own Nadia Bordas has touched your life, or helped your practice
as a science educator, then I would encourage you to vote for her at the
following page.

https://www.science.org.au/news-and-events/events/on-the-job

For my part, a significant amount of the work up for the protein
chemistry sections of the STAWA manual was performed on a centrifuge she
rescued from the dumpster for me.
I only heard of this today, and it is closing today, so my apologies for
the late notice.

Cheers,
Leon