[Catalist] Introduction to Chemistry Calculations Unit Curriculum

Watson, Glenn glenn.watson at cengage.com
Tue Aug 30 16:10:51 AEST 2016

Hi Greg,

Good that you ask!

If you're ever unsure the best place to ask is the copyright agency limited in Sydney (CAL).

I would say that the answer is yes though.

Regards,

Glenn Watson
Education Consultant - Secondary
Cengage Learning Australia
0421662395

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Aug 2016, at 2:07 PM, Greg Munyard <gmunyard at kennedy.wa.edu.au<mailto:gmunyard at kennedy.wa.edu.au>> wrote:

Hi folks
I'm looking for information on whether a copyright still stands on the Unit Curriculum booklet Introduction to Chemistry Calculations (Units 5.3 and 6.3). The Copyright was set in 1982 and the last printing of the booklet that I have was 1994. It was developed by B.A. Matthews and K.R Winter through what I assume was their business, M.W.P. Associates Guildford. Great booklet and it has served me well over the years. Has plenty of excellent examples for student work.

Regards

Greg Munyard
Senior Teacher - Science
<image001.jpg>