[Catalist] Nadia Bordas in on-the-job video contest

Nardia BORDAS n.bordas at ecu.edu.au
Tue Aug 30 21:06:51 AEST 2016

Thank you so much for your lovely words, Leon - and thanks to everyone who voted for me. :-)  Sadly I didn't win but it was indeed gratifying to be a finalist, and there is some PD funding as a consolation prize which is nice.  It sounds like the competition will run again next year, if so I'll definitely spread the word and encourage all technicians to apply!
Thanks all,
Nardia Bordas
Laboratory Technician, Promotions Officer | School of Science, Edith Cowan University | Room JO19.242, 270 Joondalup Drive, Joondalup WA 6027 | T +61 8 6304 5116 | n.bordas at ecu.edu.au  | School website: www.ecu.edu.au/schools/natural-sciences/overview
My job is not desk-based so e-mail replies will not be immediate