[Catalist] Y12 Investigation

KERRELL-VAUGHAN Fiona [Cape Naturaliste College] Fiona.Kerrell-vaughan at education.wa.edu.au
Tue Dec 6 11:43:29 AEDT 2016

Hi there - I was wondering if anyone had a good Y12 electromagnetism investigation they would like to share?  Last year I used a motion-based investigation for Unit 3, but thought I'd try something different for 2017. I picked up a motor investigation from a Physics PD a couple of years ago which I could adapt, but I thought back emf/eddy currents/transformers would be good to try if anyone has anything along those lines.  Also very happy to share our assessments.

Kind regards,

Fiona Kerrell-Vaughan
Science Teacher
Cape Naturaliste College