[Catalist] STAWA Primary Science Conference Call for presenters

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Wed Feb 10 16:01:29 AEDT 2016

Hi All,
STAWA is seeking expressions of interest to present at our Primary Science Conference.

The Primary Science Conference workshops will be held on Saturday 14th May 2016 at Central Institute of Technology, 140 Royal St, East Perth.

You are invited to offer a 60 minute workshop. Hands-on workshops will be given priority. We also welcome and encourage joint or team presentation. Please pass this invitation on to colleagues who you believe have a presentation that should be shared with our state primary science teachers.
Presenters online form: https://stawa.wufoo.com/forms/stawa-primary-science-conference-2016-presenters/

Call for Presenters - Closing Date 22nd February 2016.

Regards,
John