[Catalist] Science Week Grants now open!

Lauren Pascoe lozzclarke at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 13:31:32 AEDT 2016

Greetings all!

The National Science Week Grants for Schools are now open! This year the
theme is 'Drones, Droids and Robots', so it's a good opportunity to be
really creative!

Grants are up to $500 and is to be used for activities during National
Science Week. Please read the application form very carefully, as last year
saw a lot of applications that didn't follow the selection criteria and
were ineligible. Simply read the information on the application page very
carefully before applying. If you're an old hand and have applied many
times before, please note that there are a few minor changes to the
application form. Also, if you are opting for a 'Science Fair', please
provide appropriate extra details of what will be involved, as these are
very popular with about a quarter of all applications listing this as their
Science Week event.

You have plenty of time to apply, applications close Friday 22 April. Click
here
<http://asta.edu.au/programs/natscienceweek/2016_national_science_week_school_grants>
to be directed to the ASTA website to apply.

If you have any queries, please contact me at the email address listed
below. Please do not reply through CATALIST as I will not reply to these.

Good luck to all those who apply!

Kind Regards,

Lauren Pascoe
Science Week Grant Coordinator for WA