[Catalist] CONSTAWA 2016

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Thu Jan 14 17:26:09 AEDT 2016

Hi All,
I trust that you are either enjoying your holidays or have made a good start to work in the new year.

Thanks to those who have already registered interest in presenting at this years CONASTA Conference.
CONSTAWA 35 will be held on Friday 13th and Saturday 14th May 2016.

You are invited to offer a 60 minute workshop for Saturday 14 May 2016 at Central Institute of Technology, 140 Royal St, East Perth. We also welcome and encourage joint or team presentation. Please pass this invitation on to colleagues who you believe have a presentation that should be shared with our state secondary science teachers.

Please complete the presenters online registration form<https://stawa.wufoo.com/forms/kvudv8718c5x7u/>. (https://stawa.wufoo.com/forms/constawa-2016-call-for-presenters/).

Closing Date 22nd February 2016 - Presenters will receive notification shortly after the closing date.

Regards,

John