[Catalist] Nanotechnology support for year 11 - colloidal gold

Teresa Bulich bulich.teresa at mazenod.wa.edu.au
Mon Jan 18 20:19:43 AEDT 2016

Hi Leon
That is fantastic, thank you so much!  I would love a copy of your experiment - it would definitely provide a useful practical component.

Thanks once again, hope you have managed to get some relaxation time!

Regards,
Teresa Bulich

Teresa Bulich
Teaching Staff
Mazenod College
Street Address: 55 Gladys Road Lesmurdie 6076
Administration Phone: +61 8 9291 1500
Web: http://web.mazenod.wa.edu.au

'Come, learn what you are in the eyes of God'

Mazenod Disclaimer:

This e-mail and any attachment are for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal professional privilege or protection under the Privacy Act 1988. Any views expressed in it are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Mazenod College. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender - the message should not be disclosed to, retained, used by, or forwarded to any other party. Except as required by law, Mazenod College does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this e-mail has been maintained nor that the e-mail is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.

Please consider the environment before printing this email!