[Catalist] Physics Textbook for Year 12 ATAR Syllabus

Amy Tan Siew Wern amyt at sunway.edu.my
Wed Jan 20 17:54:44 AEDT 2016

Hello there,

I am teaching WACE Physics in Malaysia and was wondering if any of you have trouble purchasing Physics textbooks for the new Western Australia Year 12 ATAR syllabus?

I have been trying to order the digital textbook from Pearson but I was informed by our local publishers that it is only limited to Australian access.

Please help recommend any other textbook resources as the year has already started but we have no textbooks to use for the new syllabus.

Many thanks!

Warm regards,

Amy Tan

Sunway College Johor Bahru.