[Catalist] Year 11 General Integrated Science Assistance needed

Mark Lehmann mlehmann at mac.com
Thu Jan 28 23:12:45 AEDT 2016

Dear colleagues

Butler College has year 11 for the first time this year. A big step ….. 1700 students!

One of my colleagues, Anzelle Harris (anzelle.harris at education.wa.edu.au <mailto:anzelle.harris at education.wa.edu.au>), has General Integrated Science to teach. Now, as we have not had previous years to draw upon for resources and programs, or even heaps of staff who have been teaching upper school, she needs some assistance.

If you have any materials that may be of use …. ANY at all …. she would love to hear from you.

Please contact her directly at anzelle.harris at education.wa.edu.au <mailto:anzelle.harris at education.wa.edu.au> if you don’t mind.

I know that the community is generous and will be able to assist her, so thank you in advance.

Regards

Mark Lehmann
mlehmann at mac.com <mailto:mlehmann at mac.com>

Butler College