[Catalist] Science Lab Refurbishment

Greg Munyard gmunyard at kennedy.wa.edu.au
Thu Jul 21 15:37:37 AEST 2016

Hi folks
I have emailed Jaclyn separately with a refurbishment we have just completed her at Kennedy Baptist College. We have separated teaching and prac areas in each lab (8 labs) and this is introduced some very different classroom dynamics. For a start, the engagement is greatly improved with students much closer to the teaching surface, and the prac areas make working there a lot more organised and easy to control.

If you’re interested, I can a forward a pic. Let me know and I’ll send a link.

Regards

Gregory Munyard
Senior Teacher – Science

[Kennedy_Email Footer]