[Catalist] A quick question - Unit 1 and 2 Physics exam

Bruce Banyard banyab at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 13:15:06 AEST 2016

HiThe only template we now have is the WACE template.
That has 2 & so I believe you should have 2 if 3 hour exam.
Bruce BanyardFrom: Elizabeth.Kirby at ststephens.wa.edu.au
To: catalist at lists.stawa.net
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 00:44:00 +0000
Subject: [Catalist] A quick question - Unit 1 and 2 Physics exam

Dear All
Could someone please clarify for me if the Year 11 ATAR Physics Unit 1 & 2 exam should have 2 Comprehensions or 1?
Many thanks
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Kirby
Head of Learning Area (Science)
St Stephen’s School (Carramar)
50 St Stephen’s Crescent, Tapping
WA 6065
9306 7364
elizabeth.kirby at ststephens.wa.edu.au

Disclaimer: This email and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised use, distribution or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please contact the Privacy Officer of the School immediately at privacyofficer at ststephens.wa.edu.au and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage mechanism and destroy any printed copies. We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this e-mail. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.