[Catalist] 2016 National Science Week resource book 'Drones, Droids and Robots' - NOW AVAILABLE

Delese Brewster delese at asta.edu.au
Mon Jun 27 10:27:54 AEST 2016

The 2016 teacher resource book 'Drones, Droids and Robots' is now available as a web-based digital book on the ASTA website.

It is a bumper 92 pages of information on drones, droids and robots, including history, science fact v's science fiction, research from some Australian universities, plenty of activities and links to videos, interactives and latest developments in the industry and how you can get involved. I am sure that you will find something to inspire both you and your students.

Take a look at  http://asta.edu.au/programs/natscienceweek/resources/national_science_week_2016_resources <http://asta.edu.au/programs/natscienceweek/resources/national_science_week_2016_resources>

Delese Brewster
Senior Projects Officer
Australian Science Teachers Association
PO Box 334 DEAKIN WEST ACT 2600
Tel 02 6282 9377 | Fax 02 6282 9477 | www.asta.edu.au <http://www.asta.edu.au/>

Promoting our profession: enriching science teaching

Celebrate National Science Week 2016 August 13-21
School theme: DRONES, DROIDS and ROBOTS

This e-mail is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution, or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If this is received in error, please destroy immediately.