[Catalist] FW: PD Survey

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Mon May 2 11:32:19 AEST 2016

Hi Physics teachers,

Following is a request from Galactic Scientific, for you to participate in a survey to help identify PD sessions and resources that would help you with the teaching of Physics, particularly Year 11 and 12 Physics.

Regards,
John

"Hi! Galactic Scientific are technical service providers in the laboratory operations industry. We're currently developing training and professional development resources to help make science more exciting and relevant in the classroom. Please take part in our 2 minute survey:

https://calebt.typeform.com/to/s8RnFV

The information you provide will help create the content that you want. Thanks! You can check us out at http://www.galacticscientific.com/"

Regards,

Caleb

--
Mr D. Caleb Tang BEng (Mech) GradIEAust, Cert IV TAE
mob: 0432 068 486

Galactic Scientific - Technical Support for Your Business
[http://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=0B5E_crqSez-CeWxsUVZBaWI5anc]
ABN 59 250 046 965

www.galacticscientific.com.au<http://www.galacticscientific.com.au>