[Catalist] Murdoch scholarships for STEM students

Chris Creagh C.Creagh at murdoch.edu.au
Wed May 18 12:22:23 AEST 2016

Hi
I know this is an advert and I apologise but getting money to students who can use it is my reason for posting this information here.

If you know of any good STEM students who are still kicking their heels and should be enrolling in uni in second semester you might like to point them at the following page.

http://our.murdoch.edu.au/Student-life/Finances/Browse-scholarships/SEIT_Scientific-Excellence-Domestic/

Our Dean has created some scholarships of between $6000 and $9000. It is quite possible this will be an on-going thing so it might also be worth keeping an eye out for similar scholarships at the start of 2017.

Thanks
Chris
Dr. Christine Creagh
OLT National Teaching Fellow
Senior Lecturer Physics & Nanotechnology
School of Engineering and Information Technology
Murdoch University
South St, Murdoch WA 6150
AUSTRALIA

phone: (08) 9360 6715
email: c.creagh at murdoch.edu.au<mailto:c.creagh at murdoch.edu.au>
LiveJournal: http://chris-creagh.livejournal.com/
Web pages:
Work-It-Out Home page: www.PhysCom.Net<http://www.PhysCom.Net>
YouTube Channel: Physics Vids https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zW442B84-s9m7NvypAcoQ/playlists
Murdoch news: http://staffnews.murdoch.edu.au/fellowship-to-develop-skills-and-competency-in-first-year-physics/
http://staffnews.murdoch.edu.au/lecturer-takes-physics-to-the-masses/
Murdoch profile: http://profiles.murdoch.edu.au/myprofile/chris-creagh/
OLT page: http://www.olt.gov.au/olt-national-teaching-fellow-christine-creagh

Science adds extra dimensions to my day I only wish one of them was more time