[Catalist] Inspiring

Watson, Glenn glenn.watson at cengage.com
Wed Nov 2 16:49:14 AEDT 2016

Hello,

I came across this really inspiring YouTube video last night - it left a lump in my throat and reminded me so much of a teacher I had a school that I just had to share it with you:

https://youtu.be/9bSu_Snlbsw

Kind Regards,

Glenn Watson
State Manager - Secondary (Western Australia)
Cengage Learning Australia
(p) 08 9295 0247 (m) 0421 662 395 (F) 08 9295 0347
(e) glenn.watson at cengage.com<mailto:glenn.watson at cengage.com> (web) www.cengage.com.au<http://www.cengage.com.au/>

P Before printing, think about the environment