[Catalist] Submission

SCORER Peta [John Curtin College of th Arts] Peta.Scorer at education.wa.edu.au
Tue Nov 8 14:39:49 AEDT 2016

Hi, We have an professional learning event running through our Teacher Development School Science.
Can you please place the following in catalyst.

Planning for Sustainability
Have you always wanted to get more sustainability into your programs? Then this is the Professional Leaning for you. Organisations, including Waste Wise Schools, the Water Corporation, Marine Waters, the SMRCC (Recycle Right Program) and SERCUL, will provided information on the resources they have available to support the Western Australian Curriculum. This is an opportunity to be guided through sample lessons that incorporate engaging real life activities, and to explore how these can be incorporated into a teaching and learning program. Information relating to related incursions and excursions will also be provided. Separate primary and secondary session across learning areas will be conducted.
Target audience: Primary and secondary teachers, and curriculum leaders