[Catalist] Synergy Schools Solar Challenge

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Thu Nov 17 19:42:14 AEDT 2016

Hi peoples,

Firstly I hope that you are all well and not too flat out.

I'm assisting STAWA with John Clarke, Geoff Lewis and Ralph Bradstreet with the initial setup of the Synergy Schools Solar Challenge for 2017.
Download the Flyer @ http://stawa.net/sponsored-resources/

We have 50 kits available through a partnership between Synergy and STAWA which will be for a Year 6 competition and a Year 8 competition. Each kit has 8 complete car kits, AC activities, RA, media forms and it's free.

I'm in the process of informing all networks (STAWA,State,CEO,AISWA,PSA) of the event. Again we are looking for 25 Year 6 and 25 Year 8 from a range of sectors. The fliers should have arrived in pigeon holes this week. We currently have 18 schools registered and I would hate for anyone to miss out.

If you are keen please email me and I'll do a first in best dressed with a backup. The competition runs during Term 1 of 2017 and will finish with four finals events at various schools during Week 8 and 9. The finals involve the students from participating schools being provided a separate kit to compete on the finals day. Rock up, build, test and then race.... Simple. No premade cars allowed.

Oh and it's free! The fliers should have had that in bold me thinks.... I'll see many of you at FutureScience.

Regards

Mal Johnson

Malcolm Johnson
Head of Department (Science)
Mazenod College
Mazenod College Disclaimer:

This e-mail and any attachment are for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal professional privilege or protection under the Privacy Act 1988. Any views expressed in it are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Mazenod College. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender - the message should not be disclosed to, retained, used by, or forwarded to any other party. Except as required by law, Mazenod College does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this e-mail has been maintained nor that the e-mail is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.

Please consider the environment before printing this email!