[Catalist] Chemistry Resources

POTTER Nina PotterN at Frederickirwin.wa.edu.au
Wed Nov 30 14:42:01 AEDT 2016

Hi Andrew,

Here are the assignments we did last year, with answer keys. Haven’t revised them this year yet as they weren’t perfect. Hope this is a help as I found these the most difficult to come up with. Have also attached our investigations which were conducted as practical exams. The extraction of copper one worked really well. Can’t find answer keys but will endeavour to do so (you may need to send me reminder emails!!!)
Have lots of refining to do on tests yet, as I am changing things round a bit.

Cheers
Nina

From: Catalist [mailto:catalist-bounces at lists.stawa.net] On Behalf Of Andrew Bland
Sent: Thursday, 24 November 2016 2:45 PM
To: catalist at lists.stawa.net
Subject: [Catalist] Chemistry Resources

Dear Chemistry Teachers,

I am looking for teachers to trade year 12 Chem assessments with. I have a full set of assessments with an assessment outline compiled for the new syllabus that I would like to trade for similar. Includes all answer keys, tests, exams, extended responses with validations and answers, lab tests/ investigations with validations/ answers.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Andrew.

Andrew Bland

Teacher