[Catalist] 50th Anniversary Physics students

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Thu Oct 20 12:17:27 AEDT 2016

Good morning All,
Following is an invitation that you want won't to miss - but I'm afraid, you will need to be a lot older than me (well a little then) to qualify.

50th Anniversary for Physics students studying on the Bentley campus (now Curtin University)
If you were a Physics student in 1966 on the Bentley campus prior to it becoming WAIT, come join us at Curtin University on Wednesday 2nd December from 3.00 - 6.30 pm to celebrate those founding days. Take a self-guided tour and then join past students and staff for drinks and canapes.
If you know a current or past colleague who was a Physics student there in 1966 could you please forward them this information. Thanks.
For details contact:
Tom Grace:   M: 0433 052 358;     E: tgrace46 at yahoo.com

Regards,
John