[Catalist] Maritime Engineering Information?

Nardia BORDAS n.bordas at ecu.edu.au
Thu Oct 27 16:45:56 AEDT 2016

Dear Fiona,
Your student can start their maritime engineering study right here in Joondalup!  Edith Cowan University offers a Bachelor of Engineering (Marine and Offshore Engineering) Honours at our Joondalup campus, with some units also available at our Bunbury campus. It's a collaboration with the Australian Maritime College at UTas so some study is undertaken there.
It's an undergraduate degree plus Honours, course info and indicative ATAR here:
http://www.ecu.edu.au/degrees/courses/bachelor-of-engineering-marine-and-offshore-engineering-honours
We also offer degrees in Ocean Engineering, Naval Architecture and many other Engineering & Technology areas.  For more info see http://www.ecu.edu.au/schools/engineering/courses or take a virtual tour of our brand new School of Engineering building's labs at http://meetthemachines.ecu.edu.au/ - they're amazing!
Regards,
Nardia Bordas
Laboratory Technician, Promotions Officer | School of Science, Edith Cowan University | Room JO19.242, 270 Joondalup Drive, Joondalup WA 6027 | T +61 8 6304 5116 | n.bordas at ecu.edu.au<mailto:n.bordas at ecu.edu.au>  | School website: www.ecu.edu.au/schools/natural-sciences/overview<http://www.ecu.edu.au/schools/natural-sciences/overview>
My job is not desk-based so e-mail replies will not be immediate