[Catalist] Chemical synthesis assessment

Ann Moseley amoseley at carey.wa.edu.au
Thu Sep 1 16:49:21 AEST 2016

I got these questions from the VCE past exams :-)

--
*Ann Moseley*
Year 7 Manager | Carey Baptist College

*Carey *Attempt the Extraordinary

The contents of this email are confidential and intended only for the named
recipients of this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, you
are hereby notified that any use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution
or the information contained in this e-mail is prohibited. Please notify
the sender immediately and then delete/destroy the e-mail and any printed
copies. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent of the
law.