[Catalist] Chemical synthesis assessment

POTTER Nina PotterN at Frederickirwin.wa.edu.au
Thu Sep 1 16:53:35 AEST 2016

Hi Greg
I'm working on one: VCE exams from Victoria have some questions, but you have to sift through them. I left polymers and soaps to include in the test as well instead of the last test so there would be a bit more to test.
Hope this helps
Nina

From: Catalist [mailto:catalist-bounces at lists.stawa.net] On Behalf Of STOKES Gregory [Como Secondary College]
Sent: Thursday, 1 September 2016 2:08 PM
To: catalist at lists.stawa.net
Subject: [Catalist] Chemical synthesis assessment

Hi All

Has anyone managed to come up with a decent test for the Chemical synthesis section, I have been struggling to come up with good questions and appreciate any thoughts people might have.

Cheers

Greg

Greg Stokes
Head of Science
Como Secondary College
Email greg.stokes at education.wa.edu.au<mailto:greg.stokes at education.wa.edu.au>
Ph 0401050707

DISCLAIMER - FREDERICK IRWIN ANGLICAN SCHOOL
This transmission and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your system. Do not read, print, transmit, use, disseminate, forward, or copy this transmission or any attachments. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the School. Frederick Irwin Anglican School does not represent that this transmission, including attachments, is secure, free of viruses or other faults or defects and will not be held liable for any loss or damage however caused.