[Catalist] Pearson Survey- Senior science resources

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Fri Sep 9 12:27:48 AEST 2016

Good morning all,
Below is a follow up email from Alicia. if you have not completed the survey, please do so. This is one significant way that you can impact the provision of resources for your teaching, particularly if you are wanting printed texts.

I appreciate it is a really busy time of year, but wanted to thank those who have already completed the survey!

Also, I'd like to remind our valued Year 11 and 12 secondary science teachers that if they wish to influence the resource development for WA Year 11 and 12 sciences, and they may even throw your hat in the ring to be involved in the development of these, to please complete the
Senior science teaching and learning resources survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XFDSSWD

Have a great weekend!

Many thanks, Alicia

Alicia Brown