[Catalist] Question to Regional WA teachers...

Leon Harris leon at quoll.com
Fri Sep 9 20:29:44 AEST 2016

Rob is in Geraldton, his view is regional and takes into consideration a
lot of practicalities such as distance and travel.

I would be careful not to be dismissive of it, just because of past
experiences that may not be relevant in this context. Don't shut the
dialogue down yet, Pauline needs her answer! What do others think?

Cheers,
Leon