[Catalist] Question to Regional WA teachers...

Tina de Klerk tinadeklerk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 21:04:07 AEST 2016

Good to hear that Pauline, I will definitely be interested in that one
Regards
Tina de Klerk

On 9 Sep 2016 7:00 pm, "Pauline Charman" <pauline.charman at perkins.uwa.edu.au>
wrote:

Keep the thoughts coming ... Thanks those who have replied ! And yes there
will also be a week offered for metro ...Pauline 😀

Sent from my iPhone