[Catalist] Question to Regional WA teachers...

Stephen Zander szander at ccgs.wa.edu.au
Fri Sep 9 23:07:29 AEST 2016

Hi Pauline,
I’m not a regional teacher but I know from what people have told me, it is becoming increasingly difficult to get relief teachers to replace those that go to PL events in Perth that take a number of days with travel and attendance. It is probably best to do something like this that involves a week to be done out of school time to minimise interruption to the school program due to teacher absence. Schools are becoming more reluctant to release teachers during term time for more than a day.

Glad regional teachers are being considered to attend such PL’s as these.

Kind Regards

Dr Stephen Zander
Christ Church Grammar School