[Catalist] APOLOGY JOAN OSBORNE AGM STAWA

Joan Osborne joanosborne at iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 14 09:28:22 AEST 2016

Thanks Glenda,

An apology for the up-and-coming AGM.  Best Wishes for the event.

Cheers
Joan Osborne

From:  Catalist <catalist-bounces at lists.stawa.net> on behalf of Minh Dang
<minh.dang at secularicon.com>
Date:  Tuesday, 13 September 2016 2:34 pm
To:  <catalist at lists.stawa.net>
Subject:  [Catalist] STAWA Updates

Hi All,

STAWA's AGM, this coming Thursday, 15th September 2016.

Please help us invite/share the STAWA's AGM Facebook events page to your
colleagues HERE <https://www.facebook.com/events/247290345671272/>

Don't have a Facebook account? Please register your attendance HERE
<https://stawa.wufoo.com/forms/stawa-agm-2016-rsvp/>

For more information about STAWA's AGM please click HERE
<http://stawa.net/events-2/agm-2016/>

_ _ _ _

We broke a record with STAWA's Physics Day, with over 1300 attendees, it¹s
not too late to register for Thursday, 22nd September 2016.

All tickets include a return visit to Adventure World for FREE.

For more information please click HERE
<http://stawa.net/events-2/physics-day-adventure-world/>

_ _ _ _

Future Science Conference - Call for Presenters

Interested in presenting cutting edge science, please click HERE
<https://stawa.wufoo.com/forms/k1hhf0hl0k6avr9/>

For more information about Future Science Conference, please click HERE
<http://stawa.net/events-2/future-science-2016/>

_ _ _ _

New Textbook Solutions

If you have been living under the rock lately, we do offer the new textbook
solutions for Physics, Chemistry and Human Biology.

For purchases or information, please click HERE
<http://stawa.net/stawa-textbook-solutions/>

That's all folks, if you need me to update you on anything else happening at
the STAWA Office, please do not hesitate t contact me!

Minh Dang
Senior Consultant

Secular Icon Design

 <https://www.facebook.com/secularicondesign/>