[Catalist] STAWA's Updates

Minh Dang minh.dang at secularicon.com
Wed Sep 21 16:09:37 AEST 2016

Hi All,

My weekly updates at the STAWA Office.

Last Thursday was STAWA's AGM, it was great seeing the new Councillors and
the public interested in becoming a volunteer, I can predict this year is
going to be bigger and better than ever. Geoff Lewis was announced as a
STAWA Life Member. A big congratulations!

Tonight is Science Talent Search Awards night held at Scitect. As always
the Scitech's lecture theatre is at its full capacity. For photos please
keep an eye out on our Facebook Page.

Tomorrow is STAWA's Physics Day at Adventure, we have broken the attendees
record with over 1500 attendees which includes +150 science teachers. If
any organisation would like to target these demographics for next year's
event please contact me.

STAWA has a Facebook GROUP, like Catalist this will more interactive with
the science community with photos, events, surveys, etc.
Be part of group and invite your colleagues too.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/STAWA/

PRESENTERS for FUTURE SCIENCE CONFERENCE
We are still calling for papers, if you're interest please click on the
following link http://stawa.websmart.com.au/event/future-science-2016/

*Minh Dang*
Senior Consultant

*Secular Icon Design*