[Catalist] Free programs offered by Curtin Science Outreach

Elizabeth Kirby Elizabeth.Kirby at ststephens.wa.edu.au
Wed Apr 26 19:51:58 AEST 2017

Hi Gina
Is this event every day for the week or do we select a day within that week to bring our students along?
Kind regards
ELizabeth

[cid:image001.png at 01D2BEB5.CC636630]
Elizabeth Kirby
Head of Learning Area (Science)
St Stephen’s School (Carramar)
50 St Stephen’s Crescent, Tapping
WA 6065
9306 7364
elizabeth.kirby at ststephens.wa.edu.au<mailto:elizabeth.kirby at ststephens.wa.edu.au>

From: Catalist <catalist-bounces at lists.stawa.net> on behalf of Gina Pearse <Gina.Pearse at curtin.edu.au>
Date: Wednesday, 26 April 2017 at 1:35 PM
To: "catalist at lists.stawa.net" <catalist at lists.stawa.net>
Subject: [Catalist] Free programs offered by Curtin Science Outreach

________________________________

[ttps://gallery.mailchimp.com/11166412bb2d176231974d5ac/images/2d69205d-a1f2-4bda-b3fe-a02f811f0110.png]  BASF Kids' Lab @ Curtin University- Expressions of interest are now open!

BASF Kids’ Lab provides children with the opportunity to discover the world of chemistry through simple, fun-filled experiments and highlights how chemistry plays a role in enriching our daily lives.  In 2017, BASF have again partnered with Curtin University for the fourth year in a row to offer this to Western Australia primary schools.

This FREE event will be held at the Curtin University Resources and Chemistry Precinct in Bentley.

Interested primary schools may register an expression of interest to attend this event.

LIMITED PLACES

Date :                                                Week 1: 23rd of June - 29th of June  2017 (weekend excluded)
                                                            Week 2: 28th of August - 1st of September 2017
Time                                                 Between 9am and 2.30pm
Location                                          Curtin University, Bentley Campus
Audience                                        Year 4 to Year 7
Number per session                  Minimum 25 maximum 60.
Cost                                                  Free, plus a bus subsidy is available for eligible schools
                                                           (Terms and Conditions apply)
Express your interest:                 https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/basf-kids-lab-curtin-university-2017-tickets-33701931384
            Please express your interest by ‘registering’ for one free ticket. The BASF coordinator will contact you soon after to capture your class details and session availability.

For more information                  scienceoutreach at curtin.edu.au<mailto:scienceoutreach at curtin.edu.au>

 NOTE:
There is a requirement for teachers, teacher aids and parents to supervise classes at all times.

Disclaimer: This email and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised use, distribution or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please contact the Privacy Officer of the School immediately at privacyofficer at ststephens.wa.edu.au and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage mechanism and destroy any printed copies. We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this e-mail. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.