[Catalist] FW: [CURTIN UNIVERSITY] Learning Futures Network

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Wed Aug 2 10:35:44 AEST 2017

Hi All,
A new initiative from Curtin Uni for your info.

Curtin University's Learning Futures Network<http://tiny.cc/learningfuturesnetwork> an exciting new initiative.

http://tiny.cc/learningfuturesnetwork

[cid:image001.png at 01D30B6A.524726F0]

Cheers

Kim Flintoff
BA, Grad Dip Ed, M.Ed, MACE, MACEL
(AUC, AARE, AAEEBL, HETL, ISOC, AoIR, ISSOTL, ISTE, WAIER, PIE, HEVGA, ECAWA, IFORE)
Learning Futures Advisor      | Curtin Learning and Teaching
Email | k.flintoff at curtin.edu.au<applewebdata://C13CAD3F-19C9-4975-BA55-F6C4FEA0B4CD/k.flintoff@curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://curtin.academia.edu/Flintoff

I acknowledge the Nyungar Wadjuk people as the traditional owners of country on which Curtin’s Bentley campus sits.
I wish to acknowledge their continuing connection to land, sea and community and I pay my respects to them and their culture; and to elders, past present and future.