[Catalist] Purchase of science exams for junior school

Tania Stafford TaniaStafford at adventist.org.au
Fri Dec 1 13:29:37 AEDT 2017

I was just wondering if any schools have purchased science exams for their junior school relating to the Australian Curriculum. I’m particularly looking for something similar in style to the WATP where a digital file is bought and can be altered a little.
If you have had some success with this, please could you let me know?
Kind regards
Tania Stafford
Carmel Adventist College

This message may contain both confidential and privileged information intended only for the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately, then destroy the original message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.