[Catalist] All expenses paid PD Opportunity 21 Feb

John Clarke john at stawa.net
Wed Feb 1 17:21:06 AEDT 2017

Hi All,
Please read the offer from Annabel, ASELL.

John

Happy New Year everyone.

Advancing Science and Engineering through Laboratory Learning (ASELL) workshops are continuing in 2017 with the first being a special event held at Scitech on February 21st.
You can check it out and reserve a place at  https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/asell-workshop-at-scitech-tickets-30113261576

If your school would like to host a workshop please contact me at the email below or on my office number.
Further information is in the attachment.
Please note that the workshop is FREE and teacher relief money is provided.

Regards

Annabel Kanakis
ASELL Project Manager| School of Science

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 5275
Mobile | 0413023895

Email | annabel.kanakis at curtin.edu.au<mailto:annabel.kanakis at curtin.edu.au>