[Catalist] I was wondering if can circulate this Flier- a talk by Prof. Kingsley Dixon

Mark Lehmann mlehmann at mac.com
Sat Feb 18 19:20:20 AEDT 2017

Hi Maureen

Apologies for the delay in reply.

No problems. Please post.

Regards

Mark Lehmann
Program Coordinator - Digital Communications
Science and Marine Studies Teacher (and a few other bits)
15 McCormack Blvd, Butler WA 6036
T: (08) 9561 4200  F: (08) 9561 4275
E: mark.lehmann at education.wa.edu.au <https://webmail.det.wa.edu.au/owa/14.3.123.3/scripts/premium/mark.lehmann@education.wa.edu.au>
E2: mlehmann at mac.com <https://webmail.det.wa.edu.au/owa/14.3.123.3/scripts/premium/mlehmann@mac.com>

OJS : Laughter can destroy the tyrant
 <http://www.oceanreef.wa.edu.au/>

This email message and any attached files may contain
information that is confidential and subject of legal
privilege intended only for use by the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient be
advised that you have received this message in error
and that any use, copying, circulation, forwarding,
printing or publication of this message or attached
files is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of
the information contained therein. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete it from your Inbox.