[Catalist] Science in the Cinema

Lelinh Duong lelinh.duong at postgrad.curtin.edu.au
Mon Jul 31 12:16:31 AEST 2017

Good morning all,

I just wanted to send a reminder about the following event organised by the Australian Society for Medical Research (ASMR):

What: Science in the Cinema
When: Wednesday, August 23rd
Where: The Scitech Planetarium, Scitech, Sutherland St, West Perth

It has proven to be a great event in previous years and is heavily subsidised by ASMR - so please be quick to secure a spot. This year we are screening "Gattaca". Also, we have a really great panel of experts with diverse backgrounds, which will ensure interesting and lively discussions with the students. The panel includes: Professor Peter O' Leary (Curtin University, Faculty of Health Sciences), Associate Professor Meredith Blake (UWA, School of Law) and Associate Professor Richard Allcock (UWA, School of Biomedical Sciences).

The cost is $5.70  (plus $0.30 booking fee), which includes food and drinks. If you are interested for you or your students to attend, please book via the link below. Also, please pass this information on to your colleagues that may be interested.

https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=280320

Thanks and Regards,

Lelinh Duong
ASMR WA committee member