[Catalist] FW: Future Focused Learning: Inspiring students, STEM and Beyond Conference

Kim Flintoff K.Flintoff at curtin.edu.au
Mon Jun 19 14:39:52 AEST 2017

We would appreciate your promotion to staff, colleagues and networks the Future Focused Learning: Inspiring students, STEM and beyond<http://futurefocusedlearning.penrhos.wa.edu.au/> conference, to be held on Friday, 18 August at Penrhos College.

This is a one-day STEM conference for innovative educators exploring student-centred 21st century learning practices. Be inspired by future focused presenters and hands-on workshops across four strands: Early Learning,Primary, Secondary and Leadership. Find out more at futurefocusedlearning.penrhos.wa.edu.au<http://futurefocusedlearning.penrhos.wa.edu.au/>

The conference will be opened by Her Excellency the Honourable Kerry Sanderson AC and feature a video address from Chief Scientist of WA Professor Peter Klinken AC.

Website: futurefocusedlearning.penrhos.wa.edu.au<http://futurefocusedlearning.penrhos.wa.edu.au/>
Facebook: Future Focused Learning<https://www.facebook.com/futurefocusedlearning/>
Twitter: @ffl_conference<https://twitter.com/ffl_conference>

View the poster here: Future Focused Learning<http://futurefocusedlearning.penrhos.wa.edu.au/docs/poster.pdf>

[id:image001.png at 01D2E691.627D7040]<http://futurefocusedlearning.penrhos.wa.edu.au/docs/poster.pdf>

Cheers

Kim Flintoff
Pronoun: It, It, Its
BA, Grad Dip Ed, M.Ed, MACE, MACEL
(AUC, AARE, AAEEBL, HETL, ISOC, AoIR, ISSOTL, ISTE, WAIER, PIE, HEVGA, ECAWA, IFORE)
Learning Futures Advisor      | Curtin Learning and Teaching
Manager, Innovation Studio     | Office of the DVC, Academic
Academic Coordinator, ACES (Achievement Centred Engagement for Students)
National Coordinator, UNEP-DHI Eco Challenge Australia
Joint Academic Lead, Education Theme | Curtin Institute for Computation

Committee Member | Give to Change (Curtin Staff Giving)
Committee Member | LGBTIQ Advisory Group
Committee Member | Hazardous Materials Governance Committee
Safety and Health Representative | CLT B105
Member | Curtin Learning and Teaching Communications Group

Member, AU Technology Outlook Panel of Experts | NMC Horizon Project 2016
Higher Education Chair | Global Collaboration PLN | International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
Advisory Board Member | Future-U

Office |105 Level 1
Tel | +61 8 9266 2194 (VMB only – email preferred)

Email | k.flintoff at curtin.edu.au<applewebdata://C13CAD3F-19C9-4975-BA55-F6C4FEA0B4CD/k.flintoff@curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://flintoff.academia.edu

[cid:image002.png at 01D2E8F9.5D9C70C0]
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J
[cid:image003.png at 01D2E8F9.5D9C70C0] [cid:image004.png at 01D2E8F9.5D9C70C0]  [cid:image005.png at 01D2E8F9.5D9C70C0]
I acknowledge the Nyungar Wadjuk people as the traditional owners of country on which Curtin’s Bentley campus sits.
I wish to acknowledge their continuing connection to land, sea and community and I pay my respects to them and their culture; and to elders, past present and future.