[Catalist] Chemistry tutors wanted

Frank Hill frankhill007 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 17 19:35:39 AEDT 2017

Hello Catalist members,I have three people who are looking for Chemistry tutors. The details are:Year 12 boy needs a tutor for ATAR Chemistry in the Queens Park/Cannington area.Year 12 boy needs a tutor for ATAR Chemistry in the Belmont area.A maths teacher who is studying naturopathy part-time is looking for a Chemistry tutor in the Riverton area. I had a look at her books and the Chemistry looks reasonably in-depth.Let me know if you wish me to pass your details to any of these people.Best wishes,
Frank Hill