[Catalist] Exam marker applications open

Roy Skinner rsskinner at optusnet.com.au
Sat May 27 12:24:06 AEST 2017

Hi Joy,

I have just been going through the application form for marking this year's
ATAR Physics exam but seem to be stuck on the last page (qualifications and
experience).

I have saved it but when I type "next" nothing happens.

I wonder if you could advise me on this or maybe access my page so far.

Regards,

Roy