[Catalist] WISE Women: Women in STEM & Entrepreneurship Showcase at Murdoch University

Robyn Brown robynesbrown at outlook.com
Mon Nov 6 18:07:58 AEDT 2017

HI Anna,
How are you?
Sorry to disappoint you, but now that the Yr 11’s are actually at exams, they have decided not to help ☹ So sorry to have set you up with my great expectations after their initial excitement.

My apologies.
I will still be attending with 20 young ladies. Super excited to be with you at Murdoch again.

Kind regards,
Robyn

Robyn Brown
M 0414535794