[Catalist] ASELL workshop at SCITECH - EOI

Annabel Kanakis annabel.kanakis at curtin.edu.au
Thu Nov 16 13:54:21 AEDT 2017

Hi everyone
ASELL, through a collaboration with Scitech, is looking to host a final workshop for 2017 at Scitech on December 5th. The workshop would run from 9am - 3pm. This is an opportunity for you to participate in experiments throughout the day, and analyse them by completing questionnaires and surveys.

*      Teachers have an opportunity to submit their existing science investigations whether they are exemplary or require improvement.

*      Teachers can receive feedback about their investigations and reflect on and modify them.

The workshop is aimed at teachers of Years 7 - 10 Science, but we invite Year 6 teachers interested in developing science experiment skills.
Morning tea and lunch are provided. ASELL will pay for relief teachers up to $350 per teacher per day.
If you would be interested in participating in a workshop at Scitech, please email me at Annabel.kanakis at curtin.edu.au<mailto:Annabel.kanakis at curtin.edu.au> and let me know which date would suit you best. We will make a decision based on your responses.

Please contact me for further details or enquiries at Annabel.kanakis at curtin.edu.au<mailto:Annabel.kanakis at curtin.edu.au> or 92665275.

Annabel Kanakis
ASELL Project Manager| School of Science

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 5275
Mobile | 0413023895

Email | annabel.kanakis at curtin.edu.au<mailto:annabel.kanakis at curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://curtin.edu.au<http://curtin.edu.au/>

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J