[Catalist] New Species Evolve in Just Two Generations

Michael McGarry mmcgarry44 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 10:29:11 AEDT 2017

Greetings Science Colleagues,

I found this COSMOS MAGAZINE article most interesting. CM URL: https://cosmosmagazine.com/biology/new-species-evolve-in-just-two-generations <https://cosmosmagazine.com/biology/new-species-evolve-in-just-two-generations>

After reading recent CATALIST ARCHIVES, I then decided to refocus and refresh my understanding of “The Theory of Biological Evolution” at these Web Pages.

Wikipedia URL 1: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation>

Wikipedia URL 2: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>

Berkeley URL: https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evo_02 <https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evo_02>

I also found the “History of the ‘various’ Religions” in our ‘divided’ Human Societies with origins in the roles of Shamans [Past and Present] to be a fascinating read.

Wikipedia URL 3: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_religions <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_religions>

Wikipedia URL 4: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamanism <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamanism>

Best Wishes,

Michael John McGarry