[Catalist] STEM - no philosophy, no definition, but a set of opportunities nonetheless

Mark Gargano (St Joseph's School) Mark.Gargano at cewa.edu.au
Fri Oct 6 15:25:07 AEDT 2017

Roy, Leon and Graham,

I was recently at a conference were a couple of US educators took it to a whole new level, try ISSTEAMM; Innovation, Science, Space, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics and Medicine... anyone left?

I guess this is one way to ensure you have got it all covered for grant submissions!

Regards,

Mark Gargano
Curriculum Coordinator (Teaching and Learning)
Years 7 to 12
St Joseph's School
Northam WA 6401