[Catalist] STEM - no philosophy, no definition, but a set of opportunities nonetheless

Mick Cameron mrcameronsir at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 15:29:40 AEDT 2017

Thanks Sharon & Leon,
The hummingbird looks good. Looks like a step down in complexity from Arduino which make it accessible to beginner/intermediate levels. And staff too with less coding experience! Sharon can I ask what year level is your coderdojo?

Thanks for the Arduino tips Leon. So the progression might go Scratch in primary school, then some intro robotics with Hummingbird moving on to Arduino in later high school?

Mick