[Catalist] Resources for activities relating to Unit 1 Integrated Science General

Christina Koprowicz ckoprowicz at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:48:12 AEST 2018

Dear Catalist members,

I am currently studying a Graduate Diploma of Education at Murdoch University. I was hoping you might be able to help me out with my assignment for Teaching Science. My assignment is wanting me to address the Integrated Science General curriculum. I need to focus on the topic of energy and was going to look at Unit 1 Biology and Earth Systems. I was wondering if you had access to some useful resources I could use to address the SU, SIS and SHE components of the SCASA? Or if someone could kindly provide me with a sample of a teachers program for unit 1? Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Christina